Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Another Moment...

My Darling Samuel,

Your Momma’s heart is so sad today. Yesterday morning around 3am I woke up and my tummy was cramping so bad. I got up to go to the bathroom and realized something was terribly wrong. I was loosing you! I stayed awake most of the night. Your daddy held me close while I cried and prayed that it would stop. We went to see Dr Gehlbach. He confirmed our worst fears. You had already slipped away. Oh my sweet baby. Your momma misses you so! My heart breaks every time I reach to touch the place you used to be and I remember that you are now with Jesus. Our little prince, I hurt so bad knowing that I won’t ever get to hold you until we meet in heaven, but I am comforted knowing that you are with people who love you. Tell Aunt Sissy’s little Hope hello and that we miss her so too. Give Grandma Wanda and Grandma Margret hugs and tell them I can’t wait to meet them. Sit by Jesus’ feet and soak up His glory. Please know your momma and daddy miss you so and we love you more than you will ever know. I can’t wait to hold you my love. Until then, I’ll just keep missing you. Thanks for bringing so much joy to me in the few weeks I had you safe inside. You are my dream come true! Your daddy and I have been reading Ruth and when we finished that book we kept going and started reading 1 Samuel. I have always loved that story. How Hannah prayed and prayed for a baby. When she finally had one, Samuel, she raised him till he was old enough and then gave him to Eli in the temple. Samuel was her dream come true and she gave him to God to use for his purpose. So your Daddy and I have decided to name you Samuel. Our precious son who we prayed and prayed for. We have given you to the only one who can love you more than we do! Oh my sweet boy, my heart breaks yet is so happy that you will never know the pain of this world. God’s plan may not have been what we expected, but He is still in control. Oh Samuel, We love you so! Please know that we do! I can’t wait to hold you in my arms and kiss you over and over. Until then, my heart will be heavy!


I love you baby!


You Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment