Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My sweet little Guppy,

I am so scared I’m losing you. My levels are going up, but still not enough. Then today, I started spotting. The Dr says this is normal, but I'm still so worried. My heart aches at the thought of never feeling you move inside me and never holding you in my arms. I’ve gone through so many emotions in the last few hours! I’ve been so angry, sad, hopeful, and just downright sad! In the last 6 days I have said so many prayers for you! I have talked to you, touched where I know you are growing. Your daddy and I have been so very excited! We talk about you every night before we go to bed! He loves to rub my belly and tell you how much he loves you! We both love you so very much! Please keep growing guppy! Let’s show those Drs that you are ok! I can’t hardly stand to think I have to wait till next Tuesday to find out if you are ok. I just hope and pray that we will go in next week and the Dr will be able to show you to us and you will be absolutely perfect. Until then... know how much your momma and daddy love you! We will keep praying that you are perfectly fine!


I love you guppy!



Your Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment