Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Our first Ultra Sound....

Since my number weren't rising as quickly as they would like and I had had some spotting, the Dr wanted us to come in for an early ultrasound. I was so excited, yet so nervous. We prayed and prayed that everything would be ok. We knew that our faithful God was and is in control and loved our little guppy more than we did!
It was finally time to see our little Guppy. Matt held my hand and we watched in awe as we saw him on the screen. Our first glimpse of our precious miracle was amazing. The Dr said everything was looking great! We were so excited and relieved!
That night, I had a dream about holding our brand new baby, and it was a boy. He was the most beautiful, perfect thing I had ever seen. We continued to pray every day that God would do his will in our Guppy's life, that He would help us to raise Guppy to know Him. Matt and I were both at peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment