Monday, June 28, 2010

Pickles & Mac and Cheese

My sweet little Guppy,

It has been awhile since I last wrote to you! We went to the Dr last tuesday and got to see you on the Ultrasound! You are still so tiny, but you were growing just like you were supposed to! Dr Gehlbach gave us a picture of you! I keep it on my night stand and look at it every day! Tomorrow we go back to see you again. Oh my little Guppy, My love for you grows each day! I can’t even begin to tell you how much I love you! Mommy is still worried about you. I have been spotting everyday... its so nerve wracking! Daddy and Momma are praying so hard that when we go see you tomorrow you will be getting bigger and we will get to see your heartbeat! Oh what an amazing sight that will be!

You have been making your momma so very sleepy! I can hardly stay awake when I sit down! But, I would sleep the day away if it meant you were safe! Other than being tired, Momma hasn’t felt too bad. Food doesn’t sound good that much but you seem to really like Mac and cheese and pickles! :-) Which is good, because Momma loves them too!

Oh Guppy, I have so many thoughts and dreams about you! Did you know that your Daddy and I have been waiting for you for over 2 years??!!! We have waited and waited and prayed and prayed for you my sweet little baby! I can’t believe that you are finally real! Momma needs to take a nap now. I am looking forward to seeing you again tomorrow at the Drs office! Keep holding on my darling! Daddy and I love you so!


All my love,


Your momma


No comments:

Post a Comment