Thursday, June 10, 2010

Our Guppy

We decided to name our baby Guppy for now, until we knew for sure what it was and we could pick a name for it. I started keeping a journal on my computer in hopes that someday our sweet little baby could read it and know how excited we were about it's life!


My sweet little Guppy,

I’ve known about you for just a little over 24 hours and I can’t even explain to you how much I love you! Every time I think about you, I touch my belly where I know you are growing. I love knowing that you are there and safe and growing so quickly! 9 months seems so long to wait for you, but I know it will go so fast. I can’t imagine how it will feel to finally hold you in my arms! Your wonderful Daddy and I have been praying for you and hoping for you for so long! Now you are here and we can’t wait to finally touch you!

When the nurse called yesterday to let me know that I was pregnant, so many thoughts flew through my head! My hands began to tremble and I could hardly stand up! I was so excited and so thankful to know that our long awaited dreams were coming true! I thanked God over and over for blessing us with you!

I am so looking forward to every moment of the next 9 months. I can’t wait to experience the miracle of you! God has a very special plan for you my sweet little Guppy! I am so excited to see what that plan is! You have already brought so much joy to your Momma’s heart! It has been a long hard road, but now I have you to look forward to!

Your Daddy and I love you so very much! I could hardly sleep last night just thinking about how amazing it is that you are growing and becoming what God wants you to be! I have no idea if you are a boy or a girl, and I don’t care! I just want to keep you safe and warm and shower you with kisses when you decided to make your way into the world!

Keep growing my little Guppy, I’ll do all I can to keep you safe and warm! Know that your momma loves you so very much! I can’t wait to meet you my little miracle!



All my love,


Momma


No comments:

Post a Comment