Tuesday, July 13, 2010

2 Weeks....

My sweet Samuel,
It has already been 2 weeks since you slipped away from us. Life continues to move on when sometimes your daddy and I just wish time could stand still. Our arms are still empty, and our hearts are still broken, but you will never understand that. You will never have to experience sadness or a broken heart. You will never feel pain. These are the things that keep us going. You are safe with the creator of the universe. Our sadness is at times overwhelming, but we know that we are only sad for selfish reasons.
My sweet boy, I'm trying so hard to get rid of my selfishness and be happy that you are safe and I'll see you someday, but it is so hard. Even though I never even got to meet you, I miss you every minute. I love you my son. I can't wait for the day we will be together again.

All My Love,
Your Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment