Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Sweet Samuel Boy,

Will this ache in my heart ever go away? I think of you all the time, wondering what you are doing in heaven. Are you shy? Do you love to be around people? Is your sweet belly ticklish? What makes you giggle? Oh my sweet boy, you momma aches for you every minute. My heart hurts knowing you are not growing inside me any more. Oh Samuel, I hope you know how much your mommy and daddy love you and miss you. There hasn’t been a day we haven’t cried since we lost you.

I love seeing your name every day on your Daddy’s shoulder. It brings me such comfort and peace. I love to touch it and think of you and I love to kiss it too.

I promise you that we will never forget you my sweet boy. Our hearts will never be the same.


All my Love,


Your Momma

1 comment:

  1. Sweet Sarah and Matt
    Please know how much you're loved and being prayed for!
    Thanks for sharing your very special thoughts and feelings with us!
    Love Momma

    ReplyDelete