Sunday, August 1, 2010

Life keeps moving...

Just over a month has passed since our sweet little Samuel went to be with Jesus. Life continues to happen. Our days are filled with moments of joy thinking of what it to come in our future, but sometimes, there are still moments of pure sadness. Sadness so overwhelming that I can't imagine what I would do if I didn't have the hope of knowing that God is holding us close and His plan is so much better than anything we could ever imagine. Not that it has been easy. One can never understand the pain of losing a child until they experience it, and after experiencing it, I can't even imagine the pain God went trough sending his ONLY son to die for OUR sins! What an incredible sacrifice, one that I used to have a hard time understanding.... I still don't understand it completely, but it's becoming easier.

You see, as a parent, (I know some people wouldn't consider us parents when we only had a baby for a few short weeks, and he never took a breath here on earth, but we are parents no less.) I believe, I would do anything, wait let me make that more clear, ANYTHING for my kids. That is how God must feel about us! He loves us, His children, SO MUCH, that He was willing to let Jesus die to save us from spending eternity without Him! He sent Jesus to earth with the purpose of dying for me and YOU! How incredible is that? He was willing to let Jesus suffer so we wouldn't have to!

Wow, that got a little deeper than I originally intended that post to get, but I guess that is what happens when you just let go and start typing...

Samuel,
We still miss you everyday. We still love you more than you could ever imagine. I promise you my love, we will never forget you! I can't wait to hold you in my arms!

All my Love,

Your Momma


No comments:

Post a Comment